Frequently Asked Questions: Videos
Click any of the questions below to see the answer.
- Are there parties other than the at-fault driver against whom I can take legal action in a Florida auto accident case?
- Are there time limits to file for my injuries if I was injured at a hotel in a foreign country?
- Are there time limits to file my cruise ship accident lawsuit?
- Can a bar be held responsible if a drunk driver injures or kills someone?
- Can a private individual be held accountable if a drunk driver leaves their home and then injures or kills someone?
- Can I file a lawsuit against the international hotel where I was injured?
- Can I sue an apartment building owner for negligent security for a rape that occurred?
- Can I sue if I was a victim of an assault and battery during an armed robbery in a shopping center parking lot?
- Can I sue someone for damages if they were already found guilty in criminal court?
- Do I have to give a recorded statement to the insurance company in a Florida auto accident case?
- Does a property owner have a duty to know about ongoing criminal activity in his property and surrounding area?
- Does a property owner have a duty to provide security guards?
- How can a business owner provide a reasonably safe environment?
- I was injured at a hotel in a foreign country. What should I do?
- I was injured on a cruise. What do I do now?
- If I was hurt while on the ship in another country, where should I get an attorney?
- Is a pre-incident release of liability signed by a parent on behalf of their minor child enforceable in Florida if the child later becomes injured during the activity?
- Should I go to the doctor after my Florida car accident?
- What are subrogation rights?
- What happens if someone dies as a result of injuries sustained on board a cruise ship?
- What if I signed a waiver before my horseback riding accident?
- What if the driver who hit me in Florida was drinking?
- What information should I obtain after my Florida car accident?
- What should I do if the insurance company offers me a check right away?
- Who may be liable if I was injured in a horseback riding accident?
- Why should I consider hiring you?